Tuesday, May 3, 2016


EME 2040 has helped me advance my knowledge in technology, I have really enjoyed taking this course. I love all the new sites and technologies I have learned to use in my future classroom. Being a technology oriented person, I really appreciated all the things that Professor Coleman has taught us. My favorite parts of the course were the projects. I was happy that this class was interactive and project based, rather than assignments, quizzes, and tests. I had a few issues with some of the sites for the projects but, referring to Professor Coleman solved those issues, its refreshing to have a professor that was so involved in the class and the projects. Professor Coleman was welcoming and made the class very fun. I enjoyed creating the bitstrips, and being able to have our freedom with our projects, and blogs. We had some issues with communication, not sure if it was my fault or if the email just didn't work well, but other than that I had no issues in the course. I was surprised at some of the things I learned in the class such as the virtual field trips, some of the super cool sites I found such as Brainpop. Brainpop is one of my favorite findings in this course. The site has personalized lessons, fun learning games, and relevant videos. My second favorite thing in the course when we had our introduction post and we had the option of creating a bitstrip to portray ourselves, this was mine.

 
 
The blogs were another one of my favorites, we had a lot of freedom with them and were able to personalize them. I liked how we got to choose what we wanted to write about it, and able to do our own research and add our own videos and images. I also loved how Professor Coleman provided the technology tools to enhance our blogs. I really enjoy creating things in Photoshop and Dreamweaver, and some of the tools the professor provided for us related to those programs, so that was especially fun for me. All in all I really loved this class, I enjoyed all the projects, and the tools and sites that were provided for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment